I am a psychologist and sociologist. I constantly develop my skills and knowledge of psychotherapy, coaching and other forms of human development. I mostly work as a psychotherapist (private practice). Additionally I also work as a trainer and college lecturer.
I am also a founder of the NeuroTwine Project, which from 2008 year conducts independent research projects in the field of psychotherapy. Since 2013 year the body of knowledge gathered within these projects is being systematized into the Structural - Constructive Therapy.
In my work I use the ideas from Ericksonian Therapy, as well as the elements of Cognitive-Behavior Approaches, together with the Structural - Constructive Approach developed within the NeuroTwine Project.
I work under constant Supervision.
- Psychology - Instytut of Psychology - Jagiellonian University (MA complete 5 years program)
- Socjology - Applied Social Sciences Department - Tischner European University (BA)
- NLP Practitioner certificate no. 015/07
- NLP Master Practitioner certificate no. 007/09
- NLP Trainer (European Association of NLP Leaders) certificate no. 031/2010
- Training Design Specialist certificate no. /023/09
- Clinical Hypnosis (I level - Towarzystwo Hipnozy Terapeutycznej i Badań nad Hipnozą)
- Rational Behavior Therapy - (Polish Society for Behavioral Psychology)
- Practical Psychotherapy (Jagiellonian University Postgraduate Medical Education Center)
- Integrative Psychotherapy of Depression (Polish Institute for Integrative Psychotherapy - Organizational Member of the European Association for Psychotherapy)
- Integrative Psychotherapy of Anxiety Disorders (Polish Institute for Integrative Psychotherapy - Organizational Member of the European Association for Psychotherapy)
- Ericksonian Psychotherapy of Psychosomatic Disorders in Adults (Milton H. Erickson Institute in Poland)
- Ericksonian Psychotherapy for Perpetrators and Victims of Violence (Milton H. Erickson Institute in Poland)
- Ericksonian Therapy for People with Learning Difficulties (Milton H. Erickson Institute in Poland)
- Ericksonian Psychotherapy for Sexually Abiused Patients (Milton H. Erickson Institute in Poland)
- Ericksonian Psychotherapy of Anxiety Disorders (Milton H. Erickson Institute in Poland)
- Ericksonian Psychotherapy of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (Milton H. Erickson Institute in Poland)
Complete Course of Ericksonian Psychotherapy (Milton H. Erickson Institute in Poland)
- Trance-Formations (Hypnosis Training with Richard Bandler & John La Valle)
- NLP Coaching (John Grinder & Carmen Bostic St Clair) certificate no. CO014
- Joyful Living Workshop (Colin Lewis)
- 4 A in Therapy - Analysis, Acceptance, Absolution, Application (Werner Meinhold - founder of the Analytical Hypnosis)
- Lucifer Effect (Philip Zimbardo)
- Emotional Brain (Joseph Le Doux)
- "Making Human Culture (Stephen Jenkinson) (Workshop on working with people dealing with the terminal disease)